Area of research
ISEDT RAS carries out research in the fields approved by the Resolution of the Presidium of RAS No. 96 dated March 31, 2009:
- Issues of economic growth, scientific basis of regional policy, sustainable development of territories and municipalities, and transformations of socio-economic space.
- Regional integration into global economic and political processes, issues of economic security and competitiveness of territorial socio-economic systems.
- Territorial characteristics of living standards and lifestyle, behavioral strategies and world view of different groups of the Russian society.
- Development of regional socio-economic systems, implementation of new forms and methods for territorial organization of society and economy, development of territories’ recreational area.
- Socio-economic problems of scientific and innovative transformation activities of territories.
- Elaboration of society’s informatization issues, development of intellectual technologies in information territorial systems, science and education.